General Terms and Conditions of Sale
The website accessible at www.legrandquartier.com (hereinafter the Site) is owned and published by 15NANCY, a simplified joint-stock company with a share capital of 2,500,000 euros, whose head office is located at 15 Rue de Nancy, 75010 Paris, registered at the RCS de Paris (trade and company register) under the number 529 341 430.
The Site presents the establishment ‘Le Grand Quartier’ operated by the company 15NANCY (hereinafter the Hotel) and permits the reservation of rooms in the Hotel and other services offered by the establishment.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are applicable to the reservation of rooms and additional services within the Hotel.
Any reservation on the Site implies the consultation and the complete and unconditional prior acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale as well as the specific conditions of the reserved offer mentioned expressly in the description of the rate selected at the time of booking. No booking is possible without this agreement.
The customer declares that they have obtained from 15NANCY all necessary information on the Site.
The customer has the option to save and edit the General Terms and Conditions of Sale using the standard features of their browser or computer.
In particular, the Site mentions the following information:
The legal notice allowing a precise identification of the company 15NANCY and indicating its name, the address at which it is established, its e-mail address, its telephone number, its registered office, its individual identification number of subjection to value-added tax, references to registration in the register of travel agents and other tour operators and, if different, the address of the institution responsible for the offer.
The essential characteristics of the proposed accommodation (details of the hotel can be consulted prior to and during booking).
The additional services offered (valid only on the Site).
The terms of payment
The general terms and conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the reserved tariff
The period of validity of the offer and the price thereof
The minimum duration of the proposed contract, if any.
The means of payment accepted.
The essential characteristics of the proposed accommodation and the prices and the dates of availability of the accommodation are presented in the information provided by the hotel prior to and during the booking process.
The customer, before ordering the services, declares that the reservation of these services is carried out for the purposes of their personal needs. As a consumer, the customer has specific rights, which would be challenged in the event that the services reserved for purposes of personal need fall within the scope of commercial, industrial, artisanal or liberal or agricultural activity.
All information available on the Site is presented in French and English.
The customer declares that they have the full legal capacity to engage under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
In the material that follows, the terms listed below will have the following meanings:
E-mail sent by the Site to the customer confirming the reservation as defined below.
Dematerialized document that summarises the characteristics of services reserved by the customer via the internet, and by which the said customer enters their credit card details as part of a pre-payment arrangement or a guarantee. The acceptance of the booking confirmation has the effect of engaging the customer contractually.
Physical person acting in accordance with their personal or professional needs but who are not involved in the hotel business.
Any natural person who acts for purposes that are not part of their commercial, industrial, craft or liberal activity.
Any message, in the form of text, voice, sound or image, sent by a public communication network, stored on a network server or in the terminal equipment of the recipient until it is retrieved by the latter.
Hotel room reservation request made by the Customer via the internet.
Providers of services accessible from the Site, particularly tour operators, car rental companies, and suppliers of train or air tickets.
Booking or reservation of hotel rooms via the dematerialised reservation form on the Site.
Accommodation in hotel rooms and associated services, the essential features of which are presented on the Site.
1. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the remote reservation of services offered by 15NANCY on its Site.
2. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern all the steps necessary for the Booking process and the following and subsequent arrangements between the contracting parties.
3. The Customer acknowledges having read and accepted the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the terms and conditions of sale of the reserved rate accessible on the Site.
4. Scope of application
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all Bookings concluded on the Internet, via the Site.
1. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply for the duration of the online services on the Site.
2. 15NANCY reserves the right to withhold, temporarily or permanently, access to its Site without notice.
The Booking of Services is made via the dematerialised booking voucher accessible on the website of our provider.
1. The Customer chooses from the Services presented on the Site.
2. The Customer acknowledges having read and understood the nature, destination and booking methods pertaining to the Services available on the Website and has requested and obtained the necessary and / or additional information required to make a Booking in full knowledge of the facts.
3. The Customer may reserve, on the Site, individually and for their personal needs, a maximum of 10 (ten) rooms per booking. If a booking of more than 10 (ten) rooms is required, the Hotel reserves the right to contact the Customer and establish new conditions of booking between the two parties.
For bookings concerning business groups, meetings, seminars, etc., it is necessary to contact the Hotel directly.
4. The occupancy of the room is reserved for the number of persons previously indicated when booking on the Site. The child policy is established on the basis of an age of under 12 years.
5. The Customer is solely responsible for their choice of Services and the suitability of these for the Customer’s needs, so that 15NANCY cannot be held responsible in this regard.
6. The Reservation is deemed accepted by the Customer at the end of the booking process.
7. Booking process
1. Bookings made by the Customer are made via the dematerialised booking voucher accessible online on the Site.
2. The Booking is deemed to be formed and the contract with the Hotel concluded upon receipt by 15NANCY of the booking form or booking request.
3. The Customer undertakes, prior to any Booking, to provide the information requested on the voucher or booking request.
4. The Customer certifies the veracity and accuracy of the information provided.
5. The Booking procedure includes the following steps:
Step 1: Choosing the date, the room category and rate, and the number of rooms.
Step 2: Selection, if necessary, of one or more Additional Services (valid only on the Site).
Step 3: Verification of the details of the Booking, its total price, the applicable sales conditions and possible alterations to the choice (room, rate, additional services).
Step 4: Entering the details of the Customer.
Step 5: Redirecting of the Customer to a secure site to fill in the information corresponding to a credit card whose validity limit will not be exceeded at the time of the Customer's stay at the Hotel, and which will guarantee the booking and pay the required amount for the stay when the time comes to prepay or to pay.
Step 6: Consultation and acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the conditions of sale of the reserved fare before the validation of the Booking.
Step 7: Validation of the Booking request by the Customer. After validation, the Customer is informed of the acceptance or otherwise of their request for Booking or the failure of the process.
Step 8: If the Booking request is accepted, the Site acknowledges receipt of the Reservation by sending the Acknowledgment, the contract between the Customer and the Hotel being deemed concluded.
8. Customer service
To contact customer service, the Customer can write to Le Grand Quartier 15, Rue de Nancy 75010 Paris or send an e-mail to email@example.com
9. Cancellation or modification by the Customer
1. The Customer is reminded, in accordance with Article L. 121-21-8 12° of the Consumer Code, that he does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in Article L. 121-21 of the Consumer Code.
2. The conditions of sale of the booked tariff specify the terms of cancellation and / or modification of the Booking.
3. Prepaid Bookings may not be subject to any modification and / or cancellation. Sums paid in advance will not be refunded. In this case, the conditions of sale of the tariff apply.
4. When the conditions of sale of the reserved tariff permit, the cancellation of the Booking can be made directly by the link communicated via email on the booking confirmation.
5. In the event of interruption of the stay, the entire agreed price will be claimed and taken. In the case of a prepaid booking, no refund will be granted as a result.
6. All reservations are nominative and cannot be transferred to a third party, either for free or for a fee.
10. Hotel stay
1. In an application of the French regulations, the Customer may be asked upon arrival at the Hotel to complete a police form by providing the required information. To do this, the Customer will be asked to present an item of identification to verify whether or not they must complete the police form.
2. The Hotel welcomes pets only if they are kept on a leash or in an appropriate carrying receptacle while in the common areas of the establishment. For reasons of hygiene, animals are not allowed in the dining rooms. Pets are allowed in certain categories of room (see the relevant hotel information on the Site).
3. The Customer agrees and accepts to use the room in a manner commensurate with the precepts of responsible occupancy. The Customer must respect the peaceful character of the premises and make use of them in accordance with their intended purpose. The Customer is committed to maintaining the accommodation in good condition. Any damage done to the room, the equipment or the common areas of the Hotel may result in penalties. In addition, any behaviour contrary to morality and public order will result in representatives of the Hotel asking the Customer to leave the establishment without any compensation and / or without any refund if a payment has already been made. In the case where no payment has been made, the Customer must pay the full tariff pertaining to the nights of occupancy prior to leaving the establishment.
4. The Hotel offers free Wi-Fi access, thereby allowing Customers to connect their devices to the internet. The Customer undertakes that the computer resources made available by the Hotel are in no way used for purposes of reproduction, representation, provision or communication to the public of works or objects protected by copyright or related rights, such as texts, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, without the authorisation of the rights holders provided for in Books I and II of the Code of Intellectual Property when such authorisation is required. If the Customer does not comply with the aforementioned obligations, they may be accused of an offense of infringement (Article L.335-3 of the Code of Intellectual Property), punishable by a fine of 300,000 euros and imprisonment of a duration of up to three years. The Customer is also required to comply with the Security Policy of the Internet Service Provider of the Hotel, including the rules of use of the means of security implemented to prevent the unlawful use of resources and to refrain from any act undermining the effectiveness of these means.
5. Anti-smoking law: In accordance with the anti-smoking legislation of November 15, 2006, smoking or vaping is not permitted inside the Hotel. Ashtrays are provided in designated outdoor smoking areas. If smoke or electronic cigarette vapour is detected in the Customer’s room, a fine of €150 will be charged to the registered credit card.
6.The Hotel cannot be held responsible for theft, damage or loss of personal items. A safe in the room is made available to the Customer. If an object is left behind in the Hotel, it is the responsibility of the Customer to recover it.
7. Minors are the responsibility of the Customer, both in the rooms and the common areas. No minor can occupy a room without the presence of a person who is legally of adult age.
8. Unless otherwise expressly stipulated, the Customer will be permitted to occupy the room on the specified day from 15:00 and must vacate the room before 12:00 on the last day of the booked period. Otherwise, an additional night will be charged.
9. More generally, the Customer agrees to respect the rules of the establishment.
1. The photographs presented on the Site are not contractual. Even if every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphic representations and texts reproduced to illustrate the Hotel presented give as accurate an overview as possible of the Services offered, variations may occur, particularly in terms of the size of the room, arrangement of furniture, changes of furniture or colours or possible renovations.
No claim can be made by the Customer unless the differences cited are substantial.
2. 15NANCY cannot be held responsible for the inexecution or the unsatisfactory execution of the reservation in case of force majeure, because of the Customer or because of a third party, such as in particular the unavailability of the Internet network, the impossibility of access to the website, any external intrusion, any computer viruses or in the case of prepayment not being authorised by the bank or other financial institution used by the Customer.
3. Hypertext links may link to other sites than the 15NANCY Site; the latter disclaims any responsibility for the content of these sites and the services offered.
4. Any reservations or payments that are irregular, inoperative, incomplete or fraudulent for a reason attributable to the Customer will result in the cancellation of the order at the Customer's expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action against the latter.
1. Prices related to the booking of the Services are indicated prior to and during the Booking.
2. The indicated prices are per room for the number of people and the date selected.
3. The prices are confirmed with the Customer in an amount with all taxes included, in the commercial currency of the Hotel, and are valid for the duration indicated on the Site.
4. All bookings, whatever their origin, are payable in Euros.
5. Unless otherwise stated on the Site, additional services are not included in the price.
6. The tourist tax is a local tax that the Customer must pay to the hotelier who then transfers it to the Public Treasury. It is not included in the sales price presented on the tariffs page, except in the case of an online prepayment where this amount can be included.
7. The prices take account of the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change of the rate applicable to the VAT will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the billing date.
8. Any modification or introduction of new legal or regulatory fees imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
9. The Hotel will indicate the total amount of the order upon confirmation of the Customer's booking.
10. Some promotional offers available on the internet are sold exclusively on the internet and in no case at the reception of the Hotel.
1.According to the type of rate chosen by the Customer when making a reservation, the price of the Booking is paid by the Customer as follows:
When the Booking requires a prepayment, the price must be paid by the Customer in full at the time of the Booking. In such an instance, the amount due is directly deducted from the account corresponding to the credit card whose details were provided by the Customer at the time of booking.
In other cases, the price of the Booking will be taken at the due date indicated in the offer and at the latest at the time of the arrival of the Customer at the Hotel, and for the entire stay. In such an instance, the amount due is directly deducted from the account corresponding to the credit card whose details were provided by the Customer at the time of booking.
In the case of a non-prepaid online rate, the Hotel will ask the Customer, upon arrival, for payment to cover the entire stay.
In addition, any extras and / or allowances due to degradation or missing items / furniture will also be directly charged to the account corresponding to the credit card whose contact details were provided by the Customer at the time of booking.
2. The Customer provides their bank details as a guarantee of the Booking, except for special conditions or rates, by credit or private bank card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express ...) by entering directly in the field provided for this purpose (secured by SSL encryption) the required information pertaining to the card number, without spaces between the digits, as well as its date of validity (it is specified that the bank card used must be valid at the time of the stay) and the visual cryptogram within the framework of a prepayment via the payment platform provided for this purpose. The Customer must present themselves at the Hotel with the credit card that enables them to guarantee the Booking or to make the prepayment.
3. Payment is made to the Hotel upon arrival, except in the case of special conditions or rates where the debit payment is made during the booking (online prepayment on certain rates). This prepayment is called a deposit.
4. In the case of a failure to attend (booking not cancelled - Customer not present) and a booking guaranteed by credit card, the Hotel will charge the Customer, in the form of a lump sum, the amount of the first night. This will be charged to the credit card which has been given as a guarantee of booking and the possible additional nights of the Booking will be cancelled without further expense unless it is indicated otherwise in the conditions of sale of the booked tariff.
5. 15NANCY has chosen a secure payment platform to secure online payments by credit card. The validity of the Customer's credit card is verified by the service provider. A refusal of the payment card can arise for several reasons, including stolen card, card blocked, ceiling reached, error of entry ... In the eventuality of a problem, the Customer will be required to contact their bank or other financial establishment and then contact the Hotel to confirm the Booking and the method of payment.
6. If the Customer books several rooms but the prepayment is only necessary for one room, for example, in this case, the credit card that is used on the payment platform allows the Customer to pay the tariff on the room for which the prepayment was made and the credit card that has been entered will serve as a guarantee for the other rooms.
7. At the time of prepayment, the amount that is debited at the time of booking includes the price of accommodation, taxes related to accommodation, taxes related to catering and any other additional services selected by the Customer.
8. The Hotel can generate invoices / notes electronically.
9. In the case of a payment required in person, payment is made at the Hotel upon arrival by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), or cash (checks are not accepted).
14. Personal Data
1. The Customer is informed, on each of the forms used to collect personal data, of either the mandatory or optional nature of their responses by the presence of an asterisk.
2. In the absence of information identified as mandatory, 15NANCY may not be able to register a booking and manage the claims of the latter.
3. The personal data of the Customer collected by 15NANCY are the object of treatment within the meaning of the law of January 6th, 1978 modified relative to the data processing and the freedoms for the execution of the Contract, for the management of the reservations, payments and billing, as well as for sending information.
The said processing is declared to the CNIL and the personal data of the Customer are kept for a period of time necessary for the performance of the service and the monitoring of the commercial relationship and / or for the duration necessary to enable 15NANCY to respect its obligations, either legal and / or regulatory.
4. The collected personal data of the Customer must be communicated to third parties (notably the manager of the booking platform and the company in charge of the secured payment site) so that the services can be rendered. Some of these third parties may be located abroad. These third parties may use this data only for these purposes. Third parties are committed to taking all necessary security measures to ensure the confidentiality of the Customer's personal data.
5. 15NANCY reserves the right to use the personal data of the Customer for its own marketing operations by sending the Customer, including by e-mail, information about products and services unless this is refused by the express opposition of the Customer when communicating the data. personal data or later by writing to the Customer Service listed above.
6. The Customer has the right to access, modify, rectify, oppose and delete personal data concerning them by writing to the Customer Service whose contact details appear above.
7. The procedure of booking and browsing the Website may include cookies. The Customer may disable these cookies if they so wish at any time, through their browser settings.
15. Agreement of proof
The entry of the required banking information, as well as the acceptance / validation of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the voucher or reservation request, constitutes an electronic signature which has, between the parties, the same value as a handwritten signature.
By mutual agreement, e-mails exchanged for the performance of the contract have probative value.
In the instance of an exceptional event or an inability to make the reserved room available to the Customer, or in the case of force majeure, the Hotel reserves the right to have the Customer fully or partially housed in a hotel of equivalent category, for services of the same nature, subject to the prior consent of the Customer.
Any additional cost of the room, transportation between the two hotels and a phone call are the responsibility of the Hotel.
17. Force majeure – other cases
1. Force majeure means any event external to the parties that is both unpredictable and insurmountable, which prevents either the Customer or the Hotel from fulfilling all or part of the obligations stipulated in the contract. Regarded as cases of force majeure or fortuitous cases are those that are usually recognised by the jurisprudence of the courts and tribunals of France.
2. Each party cannot be held responsible towards the other party in case of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends the fulfilment of mutual obligations by the parties and that each party bears the costs arising therefrom.
3. In the event of an inability to operate the Hotel in accordance with hotel standards commonly accepted for a cause not attributable to the Hotel, in particular in the event of delay in opening or non-opening of the establishment, the Hotel may make use of the option of termination of the contract and will then refund the amounts collected from the Customer, excluding any other sums of any kind whatsoever, which the Customer declares to accept.
18. Dispute resolution
All claims relating to a booking, non-performance or improper performance of the Services by the Hotel must be reported, under penalty of foreclosure, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, within a period of 8 days following the date of departure from the Hotel at: Le Grand Quartier, 15 rue de Nancy, 75010 Paris.
It is also possible to contact the Hotel by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the absence of an amicable settlement of the dispute, any difficulty relating to the interpretation, performance and validity of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Paris.
19. Applicable law
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by French law.
21. Evolution / modification of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be modified and / or supplemented by 15NANCY at any time.
In this case, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale will be posted online by 15NANCY.
As soon as it is posted online, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply automatically to all Customers.