It may be modified or supplemented at any time by 15NANCY, particularly with a view to complying with any legislative, regulatory, jurisprudential or technological development. In such a case, the date of its update will be clearly identified at the beginning of this policy. These modifications engage the User as soon as they are posted online.
1.Identity and contact details of the controller
The controller, 15NANCY, is a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 2,500,000 euros, whose head office is located at 15 Rue de Nancy, 75010 Paris and registered at the RCS de Paris (trade and company register) under the number 529 341 430.
2.Categories of the data collected
Should you not wish to provide the personal information requested, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Site and 15NANCY may be unable to respond to your requests. The mandatory or optional nature of the information provided and the possible consequences, in our regard, of a lack of response, are specified during the collection of the information in question.
3.Aims of data processing
We process your personal data to:
• manage the booking of rooms, requests for accommodation and other services offered by our establishment,
• manage your stay at the hotel,
• manage your online purchases of gift vouchers and services offered by the establishment,
• manage the relationship we have with you before, during and after your stay,
• manage the sending of commercial and marketing offers,
• carry out satisfaction surveys, studies and statistics,
• contact you if necessary (for example, to answer your requests concerning bookings);
• manage your requests for the exercise of rights, claims and litigation;
• improve our services and optimise the user-friendliness of the Site;
• ensure the supervision of our establishment and the safety of people and property;
• comply with our legal obligations, comply with applicable laws and regulations, and respond to legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities.
4.Legal basis of data processing
The legal basis for processing your data is as follows:
• Execution of a contract to which the person concerned is party or the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the latter (reservation and purchase of stay or other, online purchase, etc.),
• Obtaining your consent regarding the processing of your personal data,
• The necessity of the treatment for the execution of the contract which binds us to you,
• The necessity of the treatment for the respect of a legal obligation to which we are subjected (for example, the French Duty of Vigilance law),
• The need for taking actions to satisfy our legitimate interest (for example, managing complaints and claims, ensuring the supervision of our establishment, etc.).
5. Recipients of the data
Your personal data is communicated to internal and external parties. This sharing is done solely to fulfil your booking request and to give you satisfaction in the use of our services, or in order to fulfil our legal obligations.
The personal data collected by 15NANCY is accessible to certain authorised employees within the limits of their respective attributions and in respect of the present policy. Such access is granted to allow you to benefit from the services of our establishment. These employees will only process your data in accordance with our instructions and are subject to the obligations of a confidentiality agreement.
15NANCY informs you that it may use authorised service providers to facilitate the collection and processing of the data you have provided. These providers may be located outside the European Union and have the data collected through the various forms available on the Site. Any third parties to whom we may transmit your data are required to guarantee the security of your information and to use it only for the purposes of performing the service they provide to you on our behalf.
15NANCY has previously ensured the implementation by its service providers of adequate guarantees and compliance with strict conditions regarding confidentiality, use and protection of data.
You can find the documents relating to the protection of personal data of our main subcontractors and service providers below:
6.Duration of data retention
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary for the purposes stated and in compliance with the law.
7.Right of users
In application of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, you have the right to:
• Exercise your right of access to know the personal data concerning you and the information applicable to the processing of this data.
• Request the correction of your data if it is inaccurate or to request that it be completed if it is incomplete.
• Obtain the deletion of your data.
• Obtain limitations on the treatment of your personal data.
• Oppose, at any time, and for for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, including profiling.
• Withdraw, at any time, your consent to the processing of your personal data.
• Request the portability of your data.
• Define guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data after your death.
To exercise your rights, we invite you to contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (National Commission on Informatics and Liberty) (CNIL - www.cnil.fr).
Security and confidentiality
We take the appropriate technical and organisational measures necessary to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, manipulation, loss, disclosure or unauthorised access.
When you view the Site, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet by the server of the site you visit. A cookie is a text file placed on your computer when you visit a website or view an advertisement. It aims to collect information about your navigation and to send you services adapted to your terminal (computer, mobile phone or tablet) and your needs. Cookies are managed by your internet browser.
The only cookies used by this site do not allow identification. However, they record information relating to the navigation of the user on the site. The information collected makes it possible to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site in order to develop its design and layout. This also allows us to improve your customer experience by sending personalised offers that match your needs.
To disable cookies, we invite you to click on the 'help' tab of your browser or read the information that comes with your browser software.
Here's how you can disable cookies:
• For Mozilla Firefox users:
• Choose the ‘Tool’ menu then ‘Options’,
• Click on the ‘Privacy’ icon
• Locate the ‘Cookie’ menu and select the appropriate options.
• For Microsoft Internet Explorer users:
• Choose the ‘Tools’ menu, then ‘Internet Options’,
• Click on the ‘Confidentiality’ tab,
• Select the desired level using the slider.
• For Google Chrome users:
• Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar,
• Select ‘Settings’,
• Click on ‘Advanced Settings’,
• In the ‘Privacy’ section click on the ‘Content Settings’ button,
• In the ‘Cookies’ section, select the appropriate options.
For reasons of safety of people and property, 15NANCY has set up a video surveillance system in some common areas of the property.
The video surveillance systems set up in our hotels have been subject to prior authorisation from the Paris police.